Parece mentira pero no: Crazy Town vuelven y este es su primer adelanto en clave "grime"

Discos, conciertos, noticias, flames, lloros y mucho HYPE.

Re: Parece mentira pero no: Crazy Town vuelven y este es su primer adelanto en clave "grime"

Notapor remem0rama » 15 Jul 2014 16:43

Oye, que pasa con esto!

CrazyTown co-vocalist Bret “Epic” Mazur has written a piece on successfully reuniting and promoting your band in the modern age. The piece deals with utilizing social media and more; in it Mazur also provides a rather abbreviated version of the bands history. An excerpt of that can be read below with the full post available at here:

“My name is Bret “Epic” Mazur and I am a founding member of the band. Just to catch you up a little bit, I had a very successful career as a record producer at a very early age during the late 90s. I was producing the Black Eyed Peas first record when Will I Am introduced me to Seth Binzer, thinking that we should start a band together. That is exactly what we did and we got a major record deal with Columbia records in 1998. We built a legion of dedicated fans touring extensively for over a year and a half. We sold over six million records and in 2001 we went number one round the world with our single “Butterfly.”

Fast forward to 2004. The music industry is in turmoil due to illegal downloading of music, overpaid record execs and a general shift in the way business was being done The Internet had rocked the music business. Many bands and record execs were let go at this time, and so were we. We decided to take a little break and everybody in the band started doing their own thing for little bit. I went back into writing and producing and Seth went on to pursue a solo career. What was supposed to be about a year-long break ended up becoming 10 years.

After various false starts and stops to reignite CrazyTown once again, we had accumulated roughly an albums full of unreleased material. I gave Seth a call and we decided to meet for coffee and discuss potentially releasing this music. It wasn’t so much that we wanted to try to make money with it, but more so to let our fans who had been patiently waiting for so long to hear it.

We wanted to work on a couple of brand-new songs to throw into the mix. The thing was that the vibe was so good in the studio that we decided to work on a whole brand-new record.

The decision was made. We were going to rise from the ashes…

The band are of course in the midst of a comeback attempt with a new effort titled “Brimstone Sluggers” to be released at some point.

http://www.theprp.com/2014/07/14/news/c ... your-band/
psichoboy dixit: "Christina Hendricks está tan buena que cada una de sus tetas vale más que vuestras miserables vidas"
remem0rama
Staff, Gourmet Musical * 2012

Re: Parece mentira pero no: Crazy Town vuelven y este es su primer adelanto en clave "grime"

Notapor Sprnknwn » 15 Jul 2014 17:59

O sea que la culpa de que Crazy Town existan es del negrata ese.

BLACK EYED PLS
Sprnknwn
Fistula SBS 2012, Gourmet Musical ** 2012

Notapor remem0rama » 18 Sep 2014 18:11

Esto va ser un PEIM de cuidado. Aquí hay flow para dar y regalar

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=293780150825562
psichoboy dixit: "Christina Hendricks está tan buena que cada una de sus tetas vale más que vuestras miserables vidas"
remem0rama

Notapor remem0rama » 16 Ene 2015 17:56

Se ha deshecho tol hype :(

El disco sale el día 27
remem0rama

Notapor AsbestosDeath » 16 Ene 2015 19:21

Tres páginas y nadie ha hecho la coña de dar grima.
psichoboy escribió:No pasa nada, Asbestos sigue siendo BOBO.
AsbestosDeath
Dronecracia Real
Dronecracia Real

Notapor psichoboy » 16 Ene 2015 20:33

Me cago en la puta de oros. Si me fallan estos ya es oficial: este año no escucho ninguna novedad.
I made a god
Out of blood
Not superiority
I killed the king
Of deceit
Now I sleep in anarchy
psichoboy
Staff, El Bigotes 2012

Notapor remem0rama » 16 Ene 2015 20:44

Spoiler: mostrar
Imagen
remem0rama

Notapor remem0rama » 28 Ago 2015 09:44

Esto ya se ha filtrado eh. No sé qué hacéis que no lo estáis ya escuchando
remem0rama

Notapor psichoboy » 31 Ago 2015 15:53

Lo escuché el otro día y es una bosta dignísima para el recuerdo que tenía de Crazy Town. Vamos, que esto sólo podría gustar a alguien que viajara en el tiempo desde 2000 hasta 2015 y lo primero que viera fuera ese disco.
I made a god
Out of blood
Not superiority
I killed the king
Of deceit
Now I sleep in anarchy
psichoboy
Staff, El Bigotes 2012

Notapor Sprnknwn » 31 Ago 2015 16:01

A mí me haría ilusión que se hubieran pasado al trap.
Sprnknwn
Fistula SBS 2012, Gourmet Musical ** 2012

AnteriorSiguiente

Volver a Música